Wednesday 27 March 2013

Planica 2013

Couldn't decide what too put on next, so I will just go with the newest thing...... I said to my self, quite long a go, what would I do to stand there where he can. Well apparently I can. For the first time I was part of Planica, not as spectator but as a photographer. After three days I realized that I have to do some things different in the future, so can't wait for next year.

You can find more photos if you click on this text: FLICKR GALLERY 

Or you can find all the photos from the competition weekend on this two links: 


Planica_0097_{year3}0323_GV-2

FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Finals Planica 2013, Day Three

FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Finals Planica 2013, Day Three

FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Finals Planica 2013, Day Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vse fotografije na tej spletni strani so avtorsko delo. Prepovedana je kakršnakoli objava brez dovoljenja avtorja. Kršitve bodo sodno preganjane. Nedovoljena uporaba materiala se zaračuna 300€ na enoto